Creator: Mijts, E. Ballantyne, J. Rodriguez, C.
Coleccion Arubiana, Biblioteca Nacional Aruba
Mijts, E., Ballantyne, J., & Rodriguez, C. (Eds.). (2022). UAUCU Student Research Exchange : Collected Papers 2022
. University of Aruba, University College Utrecht.
- Milena Stoilova, Sustainable tourism in Aruba: a myth or reality? A case study from the Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort
- Klara Röhrs, Remembering the Coast: Assessing the coastline and coastal changes on Aruba by using volunteered geographic information (VGI)
- Carlotta M. Henning, Learning to play it by ear: Understanding barriers to public participation in urban planning on Aruba
- Karlijn van der Loo, If the Ship Stops Sailing: How can food sovereignty in Aruba be protected in public policy and developed as a notion in international human rights law?
- Lynn Smeets, Impacting the island’s future: an insight into the effect of perceived efficacy of young Arubans on their civic and political engagement in environmental action
- Maro A. Savvides, Communicating the Geologic History of Aruba: Contextualizing Gold and Incorporating Human Activity as a Geologic Force
- Joao Wendrich Teixeira, Winds of change in Aruba: a Push For The Return of higher Biodiversity
- Tracy van der Biezen, How citizen science can contribute to Aruba’s SDG indicators: Creating a framework for meta-analysis
- Endy Brooks. SIDS vertical farming: water- and energy assessment on Albion strawberry production in Aruba
- Nigel de Cuba, The challenges of implementing circularity in the flow of waste tyres on Aruba
- Alejandra Moreno, Food security perceived by Aruban households
- Armand Kelly, Electrification of airside equipment at Aruba Airport Authority
- Rachel Nel, Fostering community stewardship: The role of sense of place in participation in environmental initiatives
- Sophia Klaußner, Water = Water, right? Comparing wetlands on the island of Aruba to determine influences of wastewater effluents on the water quality of a wetland area
- Laura Mathieu, Breathing Unevenly: Community Response to Environmental Injustice. A case study of Aruba’s Landfill and the Parkietenbos community
- Michel Frank, Citizen science, a tool to fill the plastic waste data gap in Aruba
- Daniel Balutowski, Brown Tides: Assessing the Past, Present, & Future State of Sargassum in Aruba
Student Research Exchange
Collected Papers 2022
Compiled and advised by Eric Mijts, Jocelyn Ballantyne & Carlos Rodriguez
Part of these collections:
coleccion.aw - Un solo portal pa e herencia documental y audiovisual di Aruba.Mas informacion/contribui/bira partner: Tuma contacto cu nos!